Financial Accountant (M/F)
Berater Olivier Pietrantoni
Aktuell seit 26. April 20192019-04-29 2019-05-26 insurance Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters
The position is 12 month-contract for a maternity cover. We are seeking a proactive, curious, well-organised and stress resistant team-player being able to deal with tight deadlines and able to work autonomously, albeit in close collaboration with various stakeholders.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Optimising financial processes such as reconciliation of account, sub-ledger, balance accounts, bank accounts, etc.
- Performing data input in company accounting system to ensure data integrity
- Assisting with budget templates and tax declarations
- Supporting the preparation of high quality, comprehensive monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports according to Swiss GAAP and IFRS
- Ensuring the correct allocation of customer payments and monitoring of outstanding customer invoices
- Participating to the technical accounting
- Tracking expenses
- Assisting with document preparation for auditors
- Contributing to regulatory and compliance projects
- Supporting various finance and accounting related projects
- Knowledge in accounting (Brevet Fédéral de spécialiste en Finance et Compatibilité ou équivalent), both Swiss GAAP and IFRS.
- Experience in the Swiss market and knowledge of FINMA would be a significant advantage.
- 3-5 years experience in accounting, ideally in the insurance industry.
- IT literacy. Advanced knowledge of MS office (Excel, Access, etc..), and ideally of SAP.
- French and English fluency (written and spoken) are a must-have, German an advantage.
About the company
It is worldwide leader in the credit insurance market.