Head of Legal & Compliance (m/f) 100% - Zurich
Berater Valentina Ciherean
Aktuell seit 14. Juni 2022zurich-regions-german-speaking-regions banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-06-14 2022-08-13 banking Zurich CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For our client, a well-established international bank, we are looking for a Head of Legal & Compliance, to join their office in Zurich or Liechtenstein, and head the day-to-day legal & compliance activities of the bank, with a very operational and hands on approach.
Our client is a fast-growing international Bank, offering private banking and wealth management solutions to its clients, with a very diversified portfolio of clients, in constant development and with important expansion plans ahead. This role is suitable for anyone who is very hands-on and wants to help shape the current legal & compliance processes and procedures, with the chance to influence the management decisions.
Please follow the link to submit your application and get in touch with Valentina Ciherean when interested.
About the role:
- Responsibility for the whole Legal & Compliance day-to-day business monitoring;
- Support for the front in taking on mandates;
- Transaction monitoring, sanctions screening;
- Implementation and development of compliance policies and staff training;
- KYC, client onboarding, and whole client lifecycle management;
- Supporting internal projects and managing sub-projects;
- Cooperation with domestic authorities and foreign bodies (e.g. FINMA reporting tasks);
- Team goal-setting and team building.
About the candidate:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in compliance, along with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience as a Deputy or Head of Legal & Compliance in the financial sector, preferably with law studies background;
- In-depth knowledge of the Swiss or Liechtenstein due diligence law;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in German and English is a must, with any other language being a plus;
- Analytical skills, and ability to work independently;
- Solution-oriented mindset.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentialStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 14. Juni 2022For our client, a well-established Swiss wealth management institution, providing services to private and institutional clients, we are looking for a Senior/Head Compliance Officer, to join their team, based in Zurich.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentielStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 24. Juni 2022For our client, a global boutique asset manager with multiple billions AuM, we are looking for a PE Business Analyst until the end of the year with possibility for a permanent contract, to join their team based in Zurich.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentialStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 14. Juni 2022For our client, a leading insurance company, with global presence, we are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel, to join their team based in Zurich.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentialStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 14. Juni 2022For our client, a private investment office (multi-asset investor), one of the most significant players in its class in private equity, we are looking for a Compliance Officer, to join their team based in the area of Zurich.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentialStandort: ZürichVeröffentlicht: 14. Juni 2022For our client, a well-established asset management firm, with global presence, providing investment solutions to a very broad range of clients, we are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer, to join their team based in Zurich.