Family Office - Private Equity - Compliance Officer
Berater Valentina Ciherean
Aktuell seit 14. Juni 2022zurich-regions-german-speaking-regions banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-06-14 2022-08-13 financial-services Zurich CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For our client, a private investment office (multi-asset investor), one of the most significant players in its class in private equity, we are looking for a Compliance Officer, to join their team based in the area of Zurich.
Our client is a private investment office (multi-asset investor). One of the most significant players in its class in private equity. Ranking within the top 20 family offices in Switzerland. This Compliance Officer role suits someone who
Please follow the link to submit your application, and get in contact with Valentina Ciherean, when interested.
About the role:
- Development, definition and implementation of the compliance processes and procedures, with reference to the investment activities, as well as some corporate aspects;
- Responsibility for internal policies, ensuring best practice compliance;
- Ensuring compliance with external regulatory and legal requirements;
- Responsibility of internal policies and their monitoring, ensuring related enforcement and escalation processes in case of violation;
- Compliance advice to the senior management of the firm;
- Staff training on compliance and internal policies;
- Data Protection regulations.
About the candidate:
- Master in Law or Compliance Officer education background;
- At least 5 years of experience in a Compliance Officer function;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player, yet also able to work independently, and with attention to detail;
- Fluency in English, with a very minimum level of German B1.