Compliance - Business Risk (M/W/N)
Berater Eymeric Moura
Aktuell seit 13. Juli 2022geneva-regions-french-speaking-regions banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-07-13 2022-09-11 banking Geneva CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We currently have been mandated to help one of our clients, a Swiss Private Bank, to find a Business Risk Manager - 1st line of defense, that will be part of the Compliance Department. Key Areas of risk related topics: * AML * Cross Border * External Fraud * On Boarding The ideal candidate: * Open-minded person * Shows a high degree of flexibility, the ability to cope with pressure and short deadlines * Strong focus on quality * Team player with strong analytical and conceptual skills combined with a can-do attitude and a structured, solution-oriented approach
- University degree or banking apprenticeship completed with a higher education
- Over 5 years of experience in a similar function in the financial industry, and are familiar with the processes, tools and guidelines of the Wealth Management business
- Comprehensive expert knowledge across risk areas relevant to our Private Banking business
- Excellent stakeholder management and the ability to establish and maintain trusted relationships with key senior stakeholders
- Mindset of team player with strong analytical and conceptual skills, combined with a can-do attitude
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly MS Excel
- Fluency in English and French
Gehaltsspanne: confidentielStandort: GenevaVeröffentlicht: 15. Juni 2022Acting as a second line of defence, the candidate will ensure adherence to local and international regulations and standards. The candidate will manage relevant conduct related risks. The Deputy Head of Compliance will report to the Chief Compliance Officer and will directly manage part of the compliance team. The role is located in Geneva.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentielStandort: GenevaVeröffentlicht: 21. Juni 2022Our client is a very well-established Swiss Private Bank, providing investment management and wealth management services on a local and international scale. They are currently looking for a Head Desk (possibly with a team) for the Middle Eastern market for their Geneva branch. Please follow the link to submit your application, and get in contact with Eymeric Moura, when interested.