KYC Specialist (m/f) - 100% - Zurich
Berater Valentina Ciherean
Aktuell seit 5. September 2022zurich-regions-german-speaking-regions banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-09-05 2022-10-05 banking Zurich CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For our client, a very well-established bank with global presence, offering investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking, asset and wealth management services, we are looking for a KYC Specialist, to join their team based in Zurich.
Our client is a very well-established bank with global presence, offering investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking, asset and wealth management services. They are constantly expanding and with a very fast-paced work environment, offering new-joiners the chance to truly evolve in their careers.
Please follow the link to submit your application, and get in contact with Valentina Ciherean, when interested.
About the role:
- Process KYC files end-to-end;
- Proactively interact with other teams (Coverage, AFC) and clients of the bank to ensure resolution of issues;
- Ability to raise and help manage risks, conduct audits, and investigations on KYC issues;
- Execution delivery against internal and external agreed SLA's.
About the candidate:
- Bachelor degree;
- Ideally knowledge of AML, KYC policies and legal entity structures;
- Ability to work independently with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization;
- Experience with Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Excel (Macros, Pivots, Lookups, etc.);
- Dead-line oriented, able to prioritize, team player, and able to work under pressure;
- Fluent in English.