Reference Data Analyst (m/f) - 100% - Zurich
Berater Valentina Ciherean
Aktuell seit 6. September 2022zurich-regions-german-speaking-regions banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-09-06 2022-10-06 banking Zurich CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For our client, a very well-established bank with global presence, offering investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking, asset and wealth management services, we are looking for a Reference Data Analyst, to join their team based in Zurich.
Our client is a very well-established bank with global presence, offering investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking, asset and wealth management services. They are constantly expanding and with a very fast-paced work environment, offering new-joiners the chance to truly evolve in their careers.
Please follow the link to submit your application, and get in contact with Valentina Ciherean, when interested.
About the role:
- Data input & approval of account opening & maintenance process, including blocking or closing accounts;
- Ensuring the processing guidelines (KOP) are punctually followed;
- Monitoring the mailboxes in terms of processing and queries;
- Capturing of Trade Finance Facilities;
- Process AFC/Compliance requests for Sanctions screenings against the client base;
- Handling of Audit Confirmations for clients;
- Handling of Record Retention for client documentation.
About the candidate:
- Ideally Bachelor degree;
- Ability to work independently with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization;
- Experience with Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Excel (Macros, Pivots, Lookups, etc.);
- Deadline oriented and able to work under pressure;
- Fluent in English;
- Able to work under pressure and against challenging timescales.