Junior Reporting Analyst (m/f)
Berater Silvan Reich
Aktuell seit 9. Oktober 2018 2018-10-092018-11-20 banking Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich
We are currently looking for an experienced Junior Reporting Analyst (m/f) for a well known international Bank in Zurich, in order to support the business and join their expanding team around the topics of global market products and transaction banking.
Junior Reporting Analyst 100% (m/f)
As a Junior Reporting Analyst (m/f) you will support Head of MIS and participate in a strategic transformation program within the Finance area.
- Gather requirements for development of accounting/MIS principles and methodology
- Update existing policies and procedures
- Perform spot checks of data in ERP systems to ensure control over implementation of accounting/MIS methodology
- Support develop approach for accounting, reporting and reconciliation for new products
- Adjust relevant documentation, participate in testing, document testing results
- Prepare project plans and tracking project status
- Prepare regular updates for management on project portfolio status
- Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit
- Master Degree in Finance/Accounting/Management
- 3+ years of experience in Big Four/Business Consulting or Financial institutions
- ACCA/CPA or similar certification and PM certification is an advantage
- Knowledge of financial market business (OTC, ET, derivative transactions, commodity related business)
- Fluent English, knowledge of German/Russian is a plus
- Capable to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and flexible environment
- Ability to work with complex organization, business models and processes in a cross-cultural environment
If this sounds like an interesting position I look forward to receiving your application.
Tel.: +41 44 809 3527