E-Banking Coordinator (M/F/N)
Berater Eymeric Moura
Aktuell seit 10. Mai 2022geneva-regions-french-speaking-regions banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-05-10 2022-07-09 banking Geneva CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
JOB DESCRIPTION Role Title: E-banking coordinator (w/m/n) Job location: Geneva The firm: join an exciting and newly established digital bank specialised in private banking and wealth management.
The role: As E-banking coordinator, you will assist clients on the day-to-day activity by providing an excellent support in banking services, including investments solutions, banking transactions, card management, general offering and managing any inquiries coming either from clients or other departments (i.e. internal tickets).
- Bilingual Swiss German or High German and English, French and/or Italian a plus.
- At least one year of experience in the financial industry.
- Post-obligatory diploma.
- Perfect writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and client-oriented skills, ability to conduct consultative video calls and phone calls.
- Flexibility and motivation to work in a start-up environment.
- Entrepreneurial and problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to successfully work with remote teams, customers and partners.
- Provide tailor-made services by managing client
- Help solve inquiries (complaints, feedbacks, technical bugs, etc
- 1st line of defence for onboarding, periodical review and cross boarder regulation.
- Participation in various projects.
- Join a promising and forward-thinking start-up and help shape tomorrow