Assistant Relationship Manager (RUS) (m/f)
Berater Silvan Reich
Aktuell seit 28. Januar 2019 2019-01-282019-03-23 banking 8001 CH 8001 CHF 90000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch
On behalf of our client within the financial services sector we are currently looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager (m/f). The job holder will demonstrate excellent knowledge within Banking and Commodity Trade Finance and deliver exceptional service to all clients and stakeholders of the bank across all products.
Assistant Relationship Manager (m/f)
As an Assistant Relationship Manager (m/f) you will be first point of contact for clients, handling clients needs and supporting Front Office.
- Deliver exceptional service to all clients and stakeholders of the bank across all products
- Collect and verify client KYC documents adhering to company and compliance regulations
- Direct communication with clients in the account opening phase to obtain required information and assist in their queries
- Onboard and off-board clients, ensure all details and records are entered correctly in banking systems
- Deal with day to day queries from existing clients within established deadlines and existing policies
- Manage the client account lifecycle
- Administration of clients details within the core banking systems
- Manage and update corporate and financial institution’s SSIs and static data
- Maintain client records both physically and electronically
- Derive/update processes, procedures and metrics
- Process client payments/deposits/FX transactions – identify and verify clients and client details
- Manage compliance and settlement queries on payments
- Deal with e-banking queries and issues
- Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit
- Ideally min. 3 years experience in a similar customer/client facing role within a bank or financial institution
- Strong understanding of the end to end KYC and client on-boarding processes
- Familiarity with AML/KYC regulations and industry guidelines
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Hard-working, result-oriented, problem solver
- Able to work collaboratively in a team as well as independently.
- High level of attention to detail and quality
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines under pressure
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in Russian and English
If this sounds like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you we look forward to your application.
Tel.: +41 44 809 3527