Senior Quantitative Researcher (m/f)
Berater Sam Cox
Aktuell seit 3. März 2017
I am working with a systematic hedge fund that manages over 1 billion of assets. They are looking for a pragmatic and passionate Senior Quantative Researcher (m/f) to join a small dynamic team.
Senior Quantative Researcher (m/f)
Key responsibilities :
- Research new ideas for systematic trading strategy and portfolio optimization algorithms
- Generate initial idea and implement through to execution
- Help forecast time series scenarios
- Provide excellent numerical optimization tools and techniques
Willingness to work within a collaborative environment where one can leverage of colleagues experience to further returns.
- Experience within Future and Currency markets
- Quantitative degree (PHD)
- Knowledge in C++, Python, Matlab
- Experience in Fixed Income and/ or Commodities appreciated
- Fluent in English
If you’re interested in this role and want to hear more, apply online or do not hesitate to contact us.