Junior Quant Researcher (m/f)
Berater Sam Cox
Aktuell seit 10. April 2017
I am working with a systematic hedge fund that manages over 1 billion of assets. They are looking for a pragmatic and passionate Junior Quant Researcher (m/f) to join a small dynamic team.
Junior Quant Researcher(m/f)
Key responsibilities :
- Provide real time data analytics
- Support initial idea generation and implementation through to execution
- Help forecast time series scenarios
- Provide excellent numerical optimization tools and techniques
Willingness to work within a collaborative environment where one can leverage of colleagues experience to further returns.
- Exceptional Data analytics skills
- Quantitative degree (PHD)
- Knowledge in C++, Python, Matlab
- Ideally 1-2 years experience within Industry
- Fluent in English
If you’re interested in this role and want to hear more, apply online or do not hesitate to contact us.