Quant Analyst/Developer (m/f)
Berater Sam Cox
Aktuell seit 10. April 2017
A boutique financial services company that focuses on systematic investment advice through quantitative solutions and model development, is looking for a highly motivated Quantitative Developer/Quantitative Analyst (m/f). They provide tailored products within all asset classes to the Asset Managers and Private Banks in the Swiss financial sector.
Quantitative Developer/Analyst (m/f) – All Asset classes
Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and committed individual to achieve leading position in strategy development and team management.
- Further develop proven tool and trading models
- Supervise and maintain current models
- Develop new strategies used for implementation of new products.
- Provide analysis in areas of performance, risk management and portfolio optimization.
- Evaluating and developing analysis for investment solutions.
- Degree in Quantitative field such as Quant Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Physics.
- Excellent knowledge and first hand experience of Matlab (R and SQL a positive)
- Strong quantitative and spreadsheet skills
- Genuine interest in financial markets, Asset Management and data analysis.
- Previous experience in risk management, portfolio optimization and pattern recognition.
- English and German fluent,
If you’re interested in this role and want to hear more, apply online or do not hesitate to contact us.