Trade Finance Specialist (m/f)
Berater Rebecca Clark
Aktuell seit 19. März 2018Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
An international bank with a strong standing in the market and solid track record in global success is seeking to expand its team in Zurich. An opportunity has arisen for a Trade Finance Officer (m/f) to join an existing stable department here in Zurich.
Trade Finance Officer (m/f)
As Trade Finance specialist you will work within a close knit Trade Finance team supporting on a range of tasks. Ideally you will have trade finance experience however our client would consider candidates at an entry level with back office banking experience seeking to move to Trade Finance.
- Ensuring all trade finance activities are carried out in an efficient and compliant manner
- Negotiation of import and export financing
- Establishment of letters of Credit Issue examine and execute Documentary Credits
- Work closely with Credit, operations and Treasury departments
- 1-3 years of work experience in trade finance, ideally within the banking environment is preferred
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of banking services and the Swiss import/export business
This position is a great opportunity to join a respected bank in their Trade Finance department which will offer long term training and development. Please don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss further.