Sales Assistant / Asset Management (m/f)
Berater David Honegger
Aktuell seit 4. April 2018Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
A global leading financial services firm for investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services is now seeking to hire a sales assistant (m/f) to support its asset management division in Zurich.
Sales Assistant (m/f)
As a Sales Assistant (m/f) with an experience in Banking you will be happy to work in an international environment and set your foundation for building a professional career.
- Obtain and distribute ad hoc research material upon request
- Liaise with business partners on operational matters (i.e. files updates, share classes changes, amended business agreements, etc.)
- Liaise with the marketing department on documents and brochures update
- Organise client events, off sites and other activities
- Manage client data, using our CRM tool and SalesforceAs a Sales Assistant, you should ideally have a strong interest in financial markets and have the ability to perform duties in a reliable, pro-active and accurate manner.
As a Sales Assistant (m/f), you should ideally have a strong interest in financial markets and have the ability to perform duties in a reliable, pro-active and accurate manner.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Good German and English knowledge (written and spoken), other languages are a plus
- Good computer know-how, MS Office
- Experiences in the Financial Services industry
- Open-minded team player
- Effective communications skills
To discuss this excellent opportunity within an interesting multinational bank, please send your CV and don’t hesitate to contact me for any questions.