On-Boarding Operations Associate (m/f)
Berater David Honegger
Aktuell seit 7. Mai 2018Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
A global leading financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities and investment management services is looking for a Banking Operations On-Boarding Associate (m/f) for its private wealth management operations team in Zürich.
Banking Operations On-Boarding Associate (m/f)
As a part of the private wealth management operations team you are happy to work in a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the bank to provide banking, securities and asset management services to its international clients.
- You will be involved in all facets of Client On-Boarding
- Analyze and understand complex account structures to ensure they are set up accurately
- Build strong and productive relationships with Legal, Compliance, Technology and Finance & Global Operations
- Educate and evaluate account opening best practices
- Ensure that the best possible service is delivered to the banks clients
- Provide an excellent client service to sales
- Regularly review operational processes to identify risks and opportunities to strengthen the control environment
As a Banking Operations On-Boarding Associate (m/f) you are an essential part of the private wealth management operations team that enables you to leverage your excellent account opening experience and showcase your attention to detail and strong delivery focus.
- Bachelor`s degree with a minimum of 3-4 years experience in financial services (preferably within an Account Opening or Client Identification position)
- Analytical skills, a problem-solving attitude and meticulous attention to detail
- A self-motivated and proactive team player with strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
To discuss this excellent opportunity within a leading international Bank, please send your CV and don’t hesitate to contact me for any questions.
T.:+41 44 809 3509