Relationship Manager Assistant (m/f)
Gehalt CHF85,000 - CHF110,000 per annum + Market
Berater Rebecca Clark
Aktuell seit 5. November 2018 2018-11-052018-12-31 banking Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch
An international bank is now seeking to hire an Assistant Relationship Manager, Private Banking, to strengthen their team. You will work in a service-oriented position supporting the Relationship Managers with all client service related tasks. Your role will be broad and diverse with good interaction across the bank.
Assistant Relationship Manager
As an Assistant RM (m/f) in this international and diverse bank, you will take on a key position working closely with the RMs, Compliance and operations teams. You will work in an efficient, effective manner and enjoy working within a team.
- Account Maintenance from monitoring positions through to handling account queries and orders (FX and Trade)
- Account opening- filing all account opening forms and communicating closely with the client on all documentation requirements
- Working closely with Compliance on KYC, PEP and EDD
- Credit related tasks and handling areas such as credit card applications
As an experienced Relationship Manager Assistant (m/f), you will bring varied knowledge from the banking industry to this role. You will be happy to work in an international and dynamic environment where you will have direct contact with the clients also.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience ideally in an Assistant RM role; other relevant experience combined with banking knowledge may be considered
- Banking apprenticeship or international equivalent
- Fluency in English, other language skills will be beneficial
- Advanced studies in compliance will be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills combined with a service oriented and highly organised approach
To discuss this excellent opportunity within an interesting and highly international bank, please send me your CV or contact me to discuss further.