Project Manager - Regulatory Change in Operations
Berater Benjamin Menai
Aktuell seit 23. März 2018Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
Our client is a major international Private Bank with a booking center in Switzerland. In the current evolving environment changing Wealth Management, their team dediacted to Regulatory Change for Operations is expanding and looking for an additional team member in Geneva.
Project Manager - Regulatory Change in Operations (m/f)
The incumbent will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of agreed project outputs and act as a Subject Matter Expert specialising in one of a number of disciplines which include Client Onboarding, Payments, Regulatory Operations, Trade & Transaction, Tax, Reconciliation,Client Management, and:
- Implement the Bank’s regulatory strategy, relevant internal policies and standards
- Provide impact assessment of regulatory requirements on WM Operations processes
- Drafting scoping documents such as, Business Requirement (BRD) or Functional Specification Documents through from planning to execution
- Develops and delivers appropriate training
- Experience in Regulatory Change or re-engineering projects in financial services industry.
- Demonstrates a detailed operational and technical understanding of financial products and trade lifecycle.
- Subject Matter Expert within the field of relevance e.g. Regulatory, Operations processes.
- Fluent in English, other language an asset
Are you interested in this position? I am looking forward to your CV.