Private Debt Associate (m/f)
Berater David Honegger
Aktuell seit 26. April 2018Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
A leading international private equity, private debt, infrastructure manager and advisor is seeking to expand its team in Zürich. An opportunity has arisen for a private debt fund-of-funds associate 100% (m/f) to accelerate their career in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Private Debt Fund-of-Funds Associate (m/f)
As a Private Debt Fund-of-Funds Associate (m/f) you will be involved in all aspects of the investment process and the management of portfolio investments. You will work closely with the private debt team and CIO to primarily focus on private debt but also on other investments such as infrastructure or private equity.
- Reviewing, researching, writing up and presenting incoming fund investment opportunities
- Conducting diligence processes, evaluate manager track records and primary and secondary fund investments
- Support the investment team in the management and monitoring of fund investments and direct co-investments
- Assess investment opportunities based on qualitative and quantitative measures including Excel-based financial analysis
- Conducting on-going monitoring of existing funds and market research and analysis
As an essential part of the private debt team, you should have initiative and a strong work ethic. Coupled with a strong integrity and professionalism to ensure the companies overall high standards are met.
- You ideally have a sound understanding of the private debt markets within the fund of funds space. Professionals with private debt experience gained in a fund, or a fundamental understanding of the credit markets coming from banking would also be considered
- You must hold a university degree in finance, economics or a related subject
- You have gained your experience in the fields of private debt, credit, private equity or corporate finance (minimum of 4 years)
- You have Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- You can work under high pressure and perform your tasks independently as well as in a team
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. German would be an advantage
Are you interested in this position? I am looking forward to your application. For further information please do not hesitate to contact me.