Global Markets Financial Analyst (m/f)
Berater Silvan Reich
Aktuell seit 12. Juni 2018Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
We are currently looking for an experienced Global Markets Financial Analyst (m/f) for a well known international Bank in Zurich, in order to join their expanding team around the topics of global market products and transaction banking.
Global Markets Financial Analyst (100%, m/f)
As a Global Markets Financial Analyst (m/f) you will be actively involved in the setup of a Monitoring department to strengthen the clients commodities related business.
- Financial analysis of corporate clients for global markets operations
- Monitoring and analysis of FX /interest rates / commodities hedge transactions
- Manage lifecycle events ensuring that they are processed accurately and on time, engaging with third parties where required
- Execute due diligence as well as performing market analysis and monitoring and conducting detailed market research where required to identify trends in currencies, interest rates and commodities
- Analysis of probability of covenants breach based on industry and macro trends
- Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit
- Higher education or University degree in business administration and/or banking and finance, CFA is an advantage
- Min. 3 years prior work experience in a comparable role in banking or consulting
- Strong knowledge of Global Market products, i.e. FX products and FX derivatives, interest rate derivatives, commodity products, securities and securities derivatives
- Knowledge of hedging products based on Swaps / Forwards /Futures and Options
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with strong team working skills
- Highly self-motivated, open-minded, quick learner willing to grow in the job and trading area
- Good IT/ Microsoft office skills
- Fluent in English; Russian and German skills are preferable
If this sounds like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you we look forward to your application.