Senior Credit Officer (m/f)
Berater Benjamin Menai
Aktuell seit 24. September 2018 2018-09-242018-11-19 banking Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
The Business Risk team, sitting under CRO authority, is looking to add a Credit Risk Officer (m/f) who will be in charge of analysing, approving and monitoring credit relevant transactions for Front Office. In a team of 4 people, with a direct exposure to Strucutred Credit Transactions, you will be in charge of supporting the Lending activity of the bank, and will contribute to issue and manage those transactions for clients in EMEA:
Credit Risk Officer (m/f)
- Work closely with the front office’s Lending team and RMs and support the growth of the
lending book by structuring non-standard transactions
- Analyse, document and approve credit risk of structured transactions, across all products and securities
- In close cooperation with other Business Risk areas, analyse new types of securities and determine specific collateral values
- Handle daily Lending Value shortfalls by following up with the front office
5-7 years experience as a credit officer with assigned credit authority
- Prior experience in Wealth Management, Corporate Banking or Commodity Business
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis inc. balance sheet, cash flows, projections...
- Fluent English, other language an asset
Are you interested in this position? Please do not hesitat to contact me.