Corporate Risk Specialist
Berater Silvan Reich
Aktuell seit 4. November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-03 banking Zürich CH 8002 CHF 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are currently looking for an experienced Corporate Risk Specialist for an international Private Bank in Zurich, in order to join their expanding team within Private Banking. Corporate Risk Specialist (100%, m/f) Zurich
As a Corporate Risk Specialist (m/f) you will be actively involved and responsible for the Corporate Risk management infrastructure and facilitating all key stakeholders you will actively contribute in Risk Culture improvements of the Bank.
• Be a center of expertise and leader in the area of Operational risk management and Risk culture
• Run Operational Risk Management Framework and coordinating Internal Control Framework
• Propose actions and remedies improving both in short-term and also as strategic solutions for mid- to long-term programs
• Identify, measure and mitigate the risks inherent to Bank activities and products
• Assist the Risk coordinators/owners of business lines in identification of key risks and mitigating controls, establish key operational risk indicators, incl. in the area of IT and Cyber risks
• Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit
• Highly numerate with excellent academic record (Masters in Finance/Economics).
• Minimum 10 years’ experience of diversified banking of which minimum 4 years should be in the corporate risk environment/internal audit
• Excellent knowledge of exotic financial instruments and derivatives
• Good knowledge of risk management models and methodologies, FINMA relevant requirements
• Able to communicate complex information directly to senior risk management and improve risk measures
• Excellent written and spoken English, German and French is mandatory
If this sounds like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you we look forward to your application.