Senior Credit Analyst
Berater Silvan Reich
Aktuell seit 5. November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-04 banking Zürich CH CHF 120000 145000 145000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Credit Analyst for a well known international Bank in Zurich. The senior credit analyst will be responsible for structuring and analysing credit risk in regards to Commodity Trade Finance transactions in the global oil/gas, metals and/or soft business. Senior Credit Analyst – CTF (100%, m/f) Zurich
As a Senior Credit Analyst – CTF (m/f) you will cover a portfolio of Commodity Trading Houses with emphasis on major global, Russian and CIS markets counterparties
• Support the CTF relationship managers by preparing an independent and comprehensive credit application package which clearly outlines proposed risks, in particular financial and structure risks as well as risks related to operations, counterparties, price and country risk.
• Ensure a smooth and efficient credit approval process by providing all necessary information for the decision making in a credit write up to relevant risk units of the bank and follow up closely on approved credit decisions.
• Participate in credit deal structuring (term sheet discussions and preparation) and negotiation (if required) with clients.
• Present credit assessments/applications in a clear, structured, concise and confident manner and ensure adherence to the defined lending standards and working instructions.
• Ongoing monitoring of financial / commodity markets and regulatory developments, etc. with respect to existing counterparties.
• Ensure that the Bank has at all times the required credit limits for Commodity Trading houses in place.
• Strong interaction with Business and Risks Units, but potentially also with clients.
Coach and train less experienced team members of transactions and credit files
• Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit
• Master or equivalent graduate degree
• Between 3-7 years financial sector experience, preferably in a risk management role for financial institutions.
• A good understanding of structured/transactional commodity finance and related credit & legal aspects of trade finance instruments would be a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Problem-solving and analytical skills to identify appropriate solutions to resolve issues and work effectively with constraints.
• Self-starter with willingness to achieve high quality results / maintain strong attention to detail under pressure
• Be fluent in English; Russian and German is a plus.
If this sounds like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you we look forward to your application.