Senior Credit Analyst - Financial Institutions
Berater Silvan Reich
Aktuell seit 5. November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-04 banking Zürich CH 8001 CHF 130000 165000 165000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are currently looking for an experienced Market Risk Manager for a well known international Bank in Zurich, in order to join their expanding team around the topics of global market products and transaction banking. Senior Credit Analyst – Financial Institutions (100%, m/f) Zurich
As a Senior Credit Analyst – Financial Institutions (m/f) you will be actively involved in the setup credit limits to strengthen the clients financial market related business.
• Perform fundamental and provide high quality credit analysis of a select number of local and international financial institutions, corporates and sovereigns, and review these periodically
• Prepare and present credit assessments/applications and ensure adherence to the defined lending standards and working instructions.
• Execute periodically review of insurance companies relevant to the Bank’s Trade Finance and Structured Finance business.
• Ensuring a smooth and efficient credit approval process
• Key contribution in drafting of ISDA agreements
• Ongoing monitoring of financial markets and regulatory developments, etc. with respect to existing counterparties.
• Ensure that the Bank has the required credit limits for financial market transactions in place to conduct ordinary banking operations.
• Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit
• Master or equivalent graduate degree
• Between 3-7 years financial sector experience, preferably in a risk management role for financial institutions.
• A good understanding of structured/transactional commodity finance and related credit & legal aspects of trade finance instruments would be a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Problem-solving and analytical skills to identify appropriate solutions to resolve issues and work effectively with constraints.
• Self-starter with willingness to achieve high quality results / maintain strong attention to detail under pressure
• Be fluent in English and Russian, German is a plus.
If this sounds like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you we look forward to your application.