Credit Risk Officer - Financials (m/f) - 100% - Zurich
Berater Valentina Ciherean
Aktuell seit 19. September 2022zurich-regions-german-speaking-regions banking-financial-services/risk-and-quant 2022-09-19 2022-11-18 financial-services Zurich CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For our client, one of the world's largest interdealer brokers, providing over-the-counter financial and commodity related products, we are looking for a Credit Risk Officer, to join their team based in Zurich.
About the company:
Our client is one of the world's largest interdealer brokers, providing over-the-counter financial and commodity related products. They have a truly global organization, allowing employees to pursue long-term career development plans.
Please follow the link to submit your application, and get in contact with Valentina Ciherean, when interested.
About the role:
- Counterparty and country risk:
- Conduct credit assessments and provide rating/credit opinions on an international range of counterparties (financial institutions);
- Reviews of the counterparties portfolio and adjust credit limits as needed;
- Monitor macro-economic, market indicators and daily news to follow trends and risks within the market;
- Interact with Front-office on transaction approvals and support a credit hotline;
- Risk reporting;
- Development of counterparty rating models;
- Help develop and maintain the Risk Management policies, guidelines and procedures across the group;
- Help develop appropriate risk management systems; ensure appropriate data quality in risk systems;
- Support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization;
- Liaise as needed with local Risk Managers;
- Reporting to the group head of credit risk.
About the candidate:
- University master's degree in finance or Business administration, CFA an advantage;
- Sound knowledge of credit analysis on financial institutions (such as banks, funds, asset managers, brokers or insurances);
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a credit officer covering a portfolio of financial institutions with also exposure to emerging markets preferably;
- Analytical mind;
- Fast and reliable execution, attention to details;
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines;
- Team player, but also able to work independently;
- Flexible, excellent communication skills with management as well as operational staff;
- Good IT skills. Advanced knowledge of Bloomberg an advantage;
- Fluency in English; other languages a plus, preferably French and or Spanish.