International Arbitration Associate (m/f) - Corporate Law
Berater Marko Tripkovic
Aktuell seit 19. März 2018Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
Our client is an International Corporate Law firm that handles leading cases, offers a full legal service, with a specialization in transaction and arbitration.
International Arbitration Associate (m/f)
As part of its constant search for new talents, our client is looking for a specialist (m/f) in Arbitration who will contribute to the development of the Geneva office.
- Analyse and evaluate cases, provide advice, handle or supervise litigation in courts, ...
- Contribute to the development of the office through new cases and practices
- Team work - collaborate with offices in London, Washington D.C. or in Asia, supervise some lawyers and provide them with legal knowledge
- Qualified lawyer
- 1-3 years of experience as a qualified lawyer specializing in International Arbitration and/or Litigation at a top national or international law firm
- Experience in cross-border litigation, service of process abroad, injuction and enforcement proceedings are a plus
- Native (or equivalent to native) English, proficiency in other languages is desirable
If this sounds like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you, we look forward to your application.