Senior Compliance Officer /IB (m/f)
Berater Silvan Reich
Aktuell seit 11. Juni 2018Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
An international bank with a solid track record in global success is seeking to expand its compliance team. An opportunity has arisen of a Senior Compliance officer (m/f) to support the business based in central Zurich.
Senior Compliance Officer (100%, m/f)
- Providing regulatory advice (AML/KYC, sanctions, etc.) to the business units as well as to other support units
- Conducting the due diligence of corporate and financial institutions
- Perform client on boarding including assessment of KYC, CDB and Tax Compliance
- Review account documentation for completeness and plausibility
- Update account documentation related to Due Diligence Information
- Support the Head of Compliance in preparing and conducting ad hoc reviews and investigations
- Coordinate and cooperate with key stakeholders and other Bank's functions
As a key link across teams within the bank, a strong and motivated outlook towards your work is essential. Coupled with a positive and hard working ethic to ensure high standards are met and compliance is treated as a priority within the bank.
- Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit
- Higher education or University degree in business administration or law
- Minimum 4 years experience in compliance with an excellent knowledge of FATCA
- Capable of handling multiple projects and working in an efficient, detailed manner
- Law background, or studies in compliance management preferred
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, German or Russian is an advantage
If this sounds like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you we look forward to your application.