EMEA Legal Counsel - Fortune 500 (m/f)
Berater Rebecca Clark
Aktuell seit 11. Juni 2018Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
An international business with excellent reputation across the globe now seeking to hire a further Legal Counsel (m/f) to join their well respected and business focused Legal team. Your role will encompass transactional and advisory legal work with a focus on structuring and finding solutions for the business.
Legal Counsel (m/f)
As an experienced Legal Counsel, you will bring expert legal advice and a strong aptitude to enable the business in the initiatives and deals. You will be solutions oriented and be highly integrated in the business. In return you will join an international, merit focused legal team which provides opportunities to grow and expand your career.
- Working on strategic initiatives from a legal perspective
- Transactional matters and legal structuring; facilitating the reinsurance business in a range of areas such as JVs, partnership agreements, reinsurance agreements etc.
- Acting as Legal lead for central and eastern European markets for the business - providing high-level and confiednt advice to the business on a range of topics
- Drafting, review and negotiation of a wide range agreements and provision of day to day legal advice in addition to structuring and transactions work
As a commercially astute lawyer coming from practice or with some in-house experience you will have excellent drafting skills and have worked on transactions as well as commercial legal topics. Re/Insurance experience would be a plus but is by no means a requirement
- Minimum 5 years PQE preferably qualified in Switzerland or Germany; common law lawyers with German will be considered
- Fluent in English and German (both from a drafting, reviewing and negotiation perspective)
- Demonstrated competence and experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of documents;
- Highly capable of adapting your knowledge to new markets and situations without over-reliance on external counsel
- Corporate, M&A, and Financing law understanding/experience
- Understanding of working in an international organisation and able to help business mitigate relevant legal risks;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects or cases in parallel
To discuss this excellent opportunity within a well ranked employer and recognised brand please send me your CV and don