Compliance Officer (m/f) - Corporate & Invesmtent Bank
Berater Benjamin Menai
Aktuell seit 10. Dezember 2018 2018-12-102019-02-05 banking Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a 2nd Line of Defence function, the Compliance Department seeks to protect the Bank’s by promoting and enforcing adherence with laws, regulations, rules, expectations of regulators, and codes of conduct / ethics in connection with the Bank’s activities.
The new Compliance Officer (m/f) based in Zürich will provide proactive and sound advice on Compliance and regulatory matters to business and will work closely with other functions of the Bank to ensure compliance with the highest standards of control and processes.
Compliance Advisor (m/f)
- Advice on various Compliance matters in connection with Corporate & Investment Banking
- New product/initiative/transaction review & approval
- Drafting and implementing adequate policies and procedures
- Monitoring and identification of regulatory changes, outsourcing projects and implementation, as appropriate
- Preparation and conduct of staff trainings
- At least 5 years of experience in Compliance or Legal or Control Functions
- Strong knowledge of financial products ( such as for instance capital markets/trading activities, commodities trading, cash management and trade finance activities)
- Able to work independently and to interact with senior management
- Excellent verbal and writing skills. Ability to produce high quality reports / presentations
Are you interested in this position? I am looking forward to receiving your CV.