Tax Manager (m/f)
Berater Edward Pattrick
Aktuell seit 20. Dezember 2016
An international Reinsurance company with the headquarter in Zürich is looking to hire a Tax Manager with a direct report to the local CFO. The Company has operations in five locations worldwide and is mainly active in property & casualty reinsurance.
Tax Manager (m/f)
The Tax Manager (m/f) will be responsible for tax compliance and international tax planning for all location worldwide.
Key responsibilities :
- Manage the compliance function (SOX and regulatory requirement) as well as tax planning analysis for all branches and subsidiaries of the Company
- Support the Company’s tax strategy and tax operating procedure
- Review and prepare analysis of the quarterly tax provision under IFRS and local accounting legislation
- Overview of the consolidated tax charge and tax reconciliation as reported under IFRS
- Analyze income tax impact of significant transactions
- Ensure adjustment of transfer pricing model with company business models aligned with OECD recommendations.
- Concentrate data for purposes of U.S. information reporting such as FATCA and FBAR
- Review and monitor withholding taxes on investments
Your profile :
- 5 years experience in a similar role within the insurance or reinsurance industry
- Strong International tax knowledge (US & Swiss taxation), UK, Bermuda and Australia experience are relevant
- Tax qualification to level of Certified Swiss Tax Expert, Chartered Tax Adviser (Chartered Institute of Taxation – UK)
- Other relevant professional certification such as CA/CPA/ACA/ACCA or CFA would be an advantage
- Fluent in English and German
If you are searching for a new role and are interested about this challenging opportunity, apply today or don’t hesitate to contact me for further information.