Berater Silvan Reich
Aktuell seit 12. November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-11 banking Zurich CH 8001 CHF 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are currently looking for an experienced Tax Specialist for a well known international Private Bank in Zurich, in order to support the business and join their expanding team around the topics of wealth management and private banking. Tax Specialist (100%, m/f) Zurich
As a Tax Specialist (m/f) you will be reporting to the local COO focused on providing excellent service to internal and external clients. You will be responsible to drive the tax agenda for all operational tax matters, such as tax returns, tax reclaims or relief, QI, FATCA and Swiss stamp duty.
• Ensure that client tax returns are produced in a timely manner and with excellent quality levels
• Develop an understanding of current working practices of tax processes across the Operations infrastructure and enhance improvements
• Ensure that operational tax systems, processes and controls deliver strong levels of regulatory compliance in the most efficient, effective and customer centric way
• Actively participate in new products development and deals from the standpoint of tax view.
• Provide Cross Operational and Business Unit tax support in regards to operational taxes including Stamp Taxes, and Withholding Taxes
• Monitor and review tax policy changes that affect current processing and communicate the operational tax implications to key stakeholders
• Liaise closely with other operational tax and develop strong working relationships with Relationship Managers, third party suppliers and other external experts.
• University Degree in Tax/Finance/Accounting
• 5+ years of experience in Big Four/Business Consulting or Financial institutions in tax function
• Broad general banking operations knowledge
• Knowledge of financial market business
• Self-Starter with quick learning ability and a high level of accountability
• Team-oriented leadership and interpersonal skills, capable to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and flexible environment. Ability to work with complex organization, business models and processes in a cross-cultural environment
• Fluent in German and/or English and French
If this sounds like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you we look forward to your application.