Senior Legal Counsel – Commercial Insurance – (m/f) – 100%
Berater Valentina Ciherean
Aktuell seit 14. Juni 2022zurich-regions-german-speaking-regions banking-financial-services/insurance 2022-06-18 2022-08-13 financial-services Zurich CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For our client, a leading insurance company, with global presence, we are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel, to join their team based in Zurich.
Our client is a leading insurance company, with global presence. They have a very international and collaborative company culture, allowing employees to pursue long-term career development plans, with possibility to move across functions globally, within the organization.
Please follow the link to submit your application, and get in contact with Valentina Ciherean, when interested.
About the role:
- Legal & Regulatory work, within UK and EU framework, with focus on international commercial insurance transactions;
- Handling complex regional legal issues and developments;
- Identification of all legal implications and issues, with responsibility to communicate related advice and written guidance to all the relevant stakeholders (including internal stakeholders, such as other Legal & Compliance counsels, Actuarial, Internal Audit, Risk and others);
- Supporting corporate acquisitions by participating in due diligence and integration activities in light of M&A transactions;
- Support creation and maintenance of templates suitable for insurance transactions in the region;
- Handling of external legal advisors specialized in insurance regulation and commercial insurance;
- Support to dispute resolution experts in the handling complex disputes and regulatory matters.
About the candidate:
- Admitted to the bar in either the UK or an EU country;
- Minimum of 6 organization, where clear commercial insurance experience has been developed;
- Experience with key compliance risks, including data protection, international trade controls, anti-money laundering, antitrust and competition, and market conduct;
- Excellent communication skills, along with solid relationship-building ability;
- Fluency in English is a must, German fluency is preferred;
- Deadline oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong negotiation skills