Senior Compliance Officer - (Re)Insurance - (m/f)
Berater Valentina Ciherean
Aktuell seit 3. August 2022zurich-regions-german-speaking-regions banking-financial-services/insurance 2022-08-03 2022-10-02 insurance Zurich CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For our client, a company working in the insurance and reinsurance space, we are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer, to join their team based in Zurich.
About the company:
Our client is a company working in the insurance and reinsurance space, offering the chance to take on a broad range of responsibilities, to gain visibility with internal and external stakeholders, locally but also globally, and also to grow your career from within.
Please follow the link to submit your application, and get in contact with Valentina Ciherean, when interested.
About the role:
- Day-to-day Compliance and Regulatory Compliance in relation to financial crime, data protection and licensing risks;
- Assist with the implementation and improvement of the Compliance assurance programme and framework;
- Close collaboration with the legal team on several projects;
- Help implement and improve control standards, policies and processes;
- Staff trainings on Compliance;
- Point of contact for the local and international authorities.
About the candidate:
- 7+ years of compliance experience, insurance or financial services company, with focus on Switzerland or the EU. Experience with the regulatory environment in Bermuda or USA is a plus;
- Compliance qualification, with ideally a legal background;
- Background from the insurance and re-insurance space is needed;
- Experience in AML, sanctions, fraud, data protection, conduct and insider trading, and knowledge of the insurance and re-insurance regulations and directives;
- Proactive, and practical approach, with strong technology affinity;
- Analytical and detail-oriented mindset, and team player, with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in English, with any additional languages being a plus.