Berater Silvan Reich
Aktuell seit 4. November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-03 banking Zürich CH 8002 CHF 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are currently looking for an experienced Credit Structuring Officer for a well known international Private Bank in Zurich, in order to join their expanding team around the topics of wealth management. Credit Structuring Officer (100%, m/f) Zurich
As a Credit Structuring Officer (m/f) you will be actively involved in the setup of the Risk department to strengthen the clients credit structuring related business.
• Develop the credit structuring business to ensure sufficient risk management
• Conduct due diligence and devise structures to mitigate credit and regulatory risks covering several jurisdictions
• Originate and risk-manage credit structures secured by different asset types (equities, bonds, funds, etc.) whilst working closely with RMs and other functions to help structure large and complex financings
• Write concise credit reports and manage the credit approval process whilst also being required to meet with clients in person to tailor credit solutions
• Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit
• Highly numerate with excellent academic record (Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related field).
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a desk facing credit Risk focused role. Preferably at least 4 years dealing with lombard and/or mortgage loans
• Understanding of principles of credit risk management for FX, Rates and Equity products
• Experience in performing due diligence and counterparty analysis
• Excellent written and spoken English is mandatory, French is a plus
If this sounds like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you we look forward to your application.