Senior Trust Officer (m/f) - LATAM Region
Gehalt Competitive Salary
Berater Edward Pattrick
Aktuell seit 25. November 2016
A Senior Trust Officer (m/f) position has just become available at one of the most respected financial institution based in Zürich. The firm creates and administers structures that hold all of a client's assets mainly in LATAM as well as Europe.
Senior Trust Officer (m/f)
As a Senior Trust Officer (m/f) you will be responsible to maintain and develop relation with clients, control all business rules as well as to support on any regulatory topics.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage a portfolio of different trusts and fiduciary structures mainly for Latin American Clients
- Maintain procedures and control to be aligned with all regulatory and taxation requirements
- In charge of the relationship and working in direct contact with counterparties
- Ensure all daily administrations of the Corporate Entities
- Involvement in ad hoc projects
Your Profile :
The ideal candidate for the Senior Trust Officer (m/f) role has at least 5 years experience within the Trust/Fiduciary industry.
- Strong acquisition & business development skills and willing to travel
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment
- STEP qualification is required, any Law University Degree is a plus
- Fluent in Spanish English and German, any other language is an asset
Apply today or don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.