Senior FP&A Analyst 100% (f/m)
Consultant Duresa Lika
Date posted 15 January 2019 2019-01-152019-03-10 it Zurich claridenstrasse 41 CH 8002 CHF 120000 120000 120000 YEAR robert walters www.robertwalters.com
An innovative leading company with a strong standing in the market and solid track record in global success is seeking a Senior FP&A Analyst 100% (m/f) in Zurich. This opportunity has arisen within the company to support the Finance Manager and the FP&A team based in Zurich.
Senior FP&A Analyst 100% (m/f)
As a Senior FP&A Analyst 100% (m/f) in the company you will be expected to deliver results for a successful strategic financial planning and forecasting process. You will firstly be covering the FP&A part within the team and secondly act as a Finance Business Partner for the LATAM-market.
- Manage and execute the Global Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting process
- Drive the execution of the Group Strategy through close collaborate with business partners from various departments
- Support driving performance improvement through the development and delivery of tangible and insightful reportings
- Act as finance business partner for the LATAM-market
- Run and manage diverse projects independently
- Provide cover across the FP&A team where necessary
As a key link across the part of FP&A team within the company, a strong and results-oriented and problem-solving outlook towards your work is essential. Coupled with a positive and hard-working ethic to ensure high standards are met.
- Several years of FP&A experience, ideally with project management know-how
- Strong planning and analysis skills with budgeting and forecasting experience
- Strong Oracle, Hyperion HFM and MS Excel Skills knowledge necessary
- English mandatory, any other language is considered as an asset
If you are keen to join this interesting company in the centre of Zurich as a Senior FP&A Analyst 100% (m/f), we look forward to your application.
Tel.:+41 44 809 3508