ALM Controller 100% (f/m)
Consultant Duresa Lika
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-26 manufacturing-and-production Zurich alpenstrasse 1,8050 Zürich CH 8002 CHF 100000 118000 118000 YEAR RW2019 RW
An international leading company with a strong standing in the market and solid track record in global success is seeking an ALM Controller 100% (m/f) in Zurich. This opportunity has arisen within the company to support the budgeting and planning process as well as the ALM-team based in Zurich.
ALM Controller 100% (m/f)
As an ALM Controller 100% (m/f) in the company you will be responsible for the budgeting, planning and rolling forecast process. You will also conduct financial and statistical analyses in order to support the team as well as companys' performance results.
- Conduct financial and statistical analyses as part of planning, budgeting and forecast processes
- Create variance analyses to validate the actual & forecasting figures with focus on OPEX
- Deal with actual and forecast ALM gaps and financial data in compliance with shareholders fulfillments
- Prepare assets and liabilities management metrics such as liquidity and interest rate risks to ensure correctness of cash-flow projects
- Responsible for the security of all group procedures
As a key link across this role, you wil be expected to present your results to C-Level members within the group and therefore a strong and results-oriented and problem-solving outlook towards your work is essential.
Coupled with a positive and hard-working ethic to ensure high standards are met.
- Solid analysis and reporting experience with an entrepreneurial and decision making mindset
- Strong MS Excel- and PowerPoint as well as SAP Skills mandatory
- English mandatory, any other language is considered as an asset
If you are keen to join this interesting company in Zurich as an ALM Controller 100% (m/f), we look forward to your application.
Tel.: +41 44 809 3508