Digital Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Job Ref 1612022/001
Date posted 04 May 2022Zug-and-lucerne-cantons marketing/online-marketing 2022-05-18 2022-07-03 fmcg Zug CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager role has just become available at one of the well-known food FMCG companies. This role will report into the Head of Amazon channel for Continental Europe. This role is based in the Greater Zurich area, Switzerland.
This international company is active worldwide in indulgent and healthy snacking. By maintaining a healthy balance between tradition and innovation, the brands offer consumers with a unique range of high-quality, tasty products. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
About the Digital Marketing Manager role:
This new role within the company is focused on managing the total scope of Digital Trade Marketing efforts on Amazon across different markets in Continental Europe.
- Manage overall Digital Trade Marketing account performance to achieve sales targets and other KPI’s.
- Apply the full mix of advertising/promotion levers within Amazon – set budgets and budget optimization strategies, select audiences and drive creative needs.
- Responsible for excellent brand visibility on the digital shelf of Amazon (Hero images, perfect product titles, content, …)
- Evaluate different Digital Trade Marketing campaigns against each other in order to generate solid insights to improve results and ROI.
- Effectively and proactively communicate and align with all stakeholders around opportunities, challenges and performance.
To succeed in the role of Digital Marketing Manager you will need to have experience on SEO activity in FMCG.
- Master degree in marketing, economics, sales, international business,…
- 3 years+ experience in digital media in FMCG with at least 2 years expertise in performance media including SEA
- Understanding of the full media mix from strategy to execution
- In-platform experience in Amazon (AMS) Advertising and ideally other online retailer self-service platforms
- Track record driving measurable results: eg. Google certifications
- Experience in dashboard creation for reporting purposes is a plus
- Strong communicator and team player with partners, line managers and the team
- Entrepreneurial spirit: gets energy from creating new opportunities, looking for new and different inroads
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Trade Marketeer job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.