SOLIDWORKS Application engineer (M/W)
Salary Fix + bonus
Consultant Marine Diorcet
Job Ref 1566682/001
Date posted 12 May 2022Basel-city-and-aargau sales/sales-support 2022-05-13 2022-07-11 consultancy Basel CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is an IT solution advisor that supports SMEs in their digital transformation. This role is permanent and located near Basel.
As part of the technical team, you will support our sales team and our customers with your expert knowledge and you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Independently conduct SOLIDWORKS training courses in German & English - in-house in one of our training centres as well as at the client's site; in person as well as virtually.
- Presenting our SOLIDWORKS and CAD solutions & products to customers and supporting them with their technical questions,
- Understanding customer needs & strategy to identify projects,
- Continuous training & ensuring personal skill enhancement
- Assisting the technical team with support or technical advice as well as maintaining the training materials
You have a technical academical background (design engineer, mechanical engineering, technician HF) and have several years of design experience with 3D-CAD programme (SOLIDWORKS).
You were able to gain relevant SOLIDWORKS experience in a design office. Experience with AutoCAD is an advantage
You are familiar with a PDM system (ideally SOLIDWORKS PDM) and how it works.
You have an affinity for technical matters, have good analytical skills and you are solution-oriented
You speak German at native level, understand Swiss German without any problems and can also communicate in English. French language skills are a plus.
Your communication skills are one of your main drivers and asset: You have the ability to approach clients confidently and proactively as well as being a team-player.
Salary: Fix + bonusLocation: BaselDate posted: 30 May 2022Our client is an IT solution advisor that supports SMEs in their digital transformation. This role is permanent and located near Basel.
Salary: Fixed salary + Bonus + Car allowanceLocation: BaselDate posted: 12 May 2022This role is a permanent position, based near Basel. Our client is an IT solution provider and supports SMEs in their digital transformation.