Financial Analyst (m/f) – FMCG
Berater Keith Wyss
Aktuell seit 16. Januar 2018Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
The subsidiary of a global consumer goods corporation is looking for a Financial Analyst to (m/f) grow the Finance team in the Basel region. The company is a leading supplier in its field and has a complex principal structure.
Senior Financial Analyst (m/f) – FMCG
In this role you will be responsible for the Financial Accounting of the Principal’s and specified subsidiary activities. In addition, you are responsible for analysing and reporting the Cash Flow. You will focus on coordinating control and governance processes, Accounts Payable liaison and payroll.
- Responsible for managing the Non-Variable Overheads of the Principal, ensuring the correct accounting and cross-charges depending on the location of the activities. Identify, research, analyse and explain variants.
- Leading the month-end-close reviews and approvals, equity reporting, US Closing reporting, Balance Sheet and Working Capital reporting.
- Lead Cash Planning for the Principal in conjunction with the internal SSC, as well as partnering with them to identify and drive process improvements.
- Oversee Corporate and Statutory Reporting requirements and processes for assigned client group and coordinate SOX activities
- Provide profit estimates through General Ledger accounts mapping for income tax provision purposes
- Coordinate transfer pricing test/analysis by country and distribution of prices as needed
You have a solid background in accounting within a principal structure but still bring the local Swiss knowledge. As an open minded person and strong communicator you fit well into the company-culture. As effective executer, analytical thinker and decision maker you are also able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- University Degree or similar technical qualification
- At least five years work experience in general accounting and tax
- Solid understanding of local and international accounting practices, ideally including US GAAP, SOX, Tax and Transfer Pricing in a principal structure
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent MS Excel and SAP skills
If you would like to discuss this exciting career-opportunity in more detail please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me or send me your CV directly.