Accounts Payable Accountant (m/f) - Gaming Industry
Berater Keith Wyss
Aktuell seit 7. Mai 2018Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
A well-known game studio with a diversified business portfolio and offices around the world is looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant (m/f) to support the local office in Switzerland. The company employs a few hundred people globally and is growing massively, as demand – especially for its games – is continuously high.
Accounts Payable Accountant (m/f) – Game Studio
Greater Zug Area
In this role you report to the Accounting Manager and support with all matters related to Accounts Payable. Since the company has various offices globally English is a must, German would be a strong asset for local communication.
- Accounts Payable: Reviewing and verifying invoices, matching with PO, prepare the weekly payment runs and some monthly tasks
- Tracking expenses and processing reports
- Preparing and processing payments and transfers
- Corresponding with internal and external stakeholders to inquiries
- Supporting monthly reports, closings and (yearly) audits
You can identify with the company’s business and have worked in a similar role in an international environment. You are an open-minded person and like to approach people and feel comfortable in a small, family like team but still enjoy corresponding with people globally.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable and General Accounting including software
- Love for details and professional data administration (Data Management)
- Fluent in English and German
- Relevant experience in a similar role within an international environment
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity and would like to grow within a global player in the gaming industry – where you actually get to test the latest developments in the office – don’t hesitate to get in touch or apply directly.
T.: +41 44 809 3516