Treasury Manager 100% (m/f)
Berater Keith Wyss
Aktuell seit 2. Juli 2018Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
For our client, an international market leader in the industrial sector we are looking exclusively and on mandate basis for an Treasury Manager 100% (m/f) in the Zug region.
Treasury Manager 100% (m/f)
The job holder is responsible for EMEA and Asia Pacific treasury operations and support analysis across a range of treasury/finance subject areas as noted below. This is accomplished mainly through individual contributions but working as a team and across functions is critical in carrying out day to day responsibilities. The treasury team is a key filter for new finance talent and a source of candidates for other finance openings across the firm; consequently, continuous maintenance, development and rotation of a team of highly capable individuals is a key talent management priority.
An overview of the position regional responsibilities and qualifications are as follows:
- Oversee the EMEA and Asia Pacific treasury operations team and processes
- Maintain relationship/dialogue with the EMEA cash management banking partner (Citi) service desk and the dealing desks at each of our relationship banks and Money Market Fund managers for FX and investment trade execution and settlement
- Manage daily cash management and liquidity and associated daily and short-term cash forecasting process
- Review and execute steps for Tax reorganisations, dividends, capital increases/reductions and M&A related transactions
- Manage cash settlement of Transfer Pricing outside of non-cash process and required for funding/defunding business units
- Manage monthly transactional FX hedging
- Trade group debt and transactional hedging programs
- Oversee Daily and month end FX and interest rate distribution process
- Manage the operation and enhancements/upgrades to the FIS "Integrity" TMS – eg additional counterparties, interfaces
- Manage Swift connectivity – set-up, testing and operation of incoming transaction and balance data and outgoing payments
- Manage intercompany loans covering liquidity management and settlement of I/C trading balances
- Manage intercompany loan agreements drafting and execution
- Manage the Preparation of FX, term deposit and money market fund dealing mandates
- Manage bank liquidity (zero balancing sweeps) documentation and implementation
- Partner with corporate tax team to ensure internal funding structure complies with their requirements while maintaining adequate group liquidity in all regions
- Advise Transfer Pricing and Intercompany Accounting teams on non-cash intercompany settlements
- Assist with Treasury requirements related to M&A both initial purchase or disposal process and integration of acquisitions where necessary
- Review analysis of regional cash management banking fees
- Contribute to treasury policies documentation updates
- Ad hoc project management as required e.g. – system implementation, bank RFPs etc.
Graduate (finance/business degree preferred), holding or studying for ACT qualifications or International equivalent qualification also preferred.
- 5+ years of treasury related experience or equivalent in a multinational corporation; operational finance experience preferred
- Must be able to lead by example and have strong management skills
- Strong analytical skills essential, including financial modelling and strategic analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (both written and oral)
- Must be able to communicate complex business information to a wide range of audiences, including to the Corporate Treasurer
- Must demonstrate the highest levels of integrity, ethics and candor in all internal and external communications
- Must show initiative and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Must be detail-oriented with ability to multitask and manage conflicting/competing priorities
- Must be highly familiar with all Microsoft Office suite products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have experience of bank portals and Treasury Management Systems, preferably with experience of interface implementation
For further questions don't hesitate to contact us.
+41 44 809 3516