Treasury Analyst (m/f)
Berater Keith Wyss
Aktuell seit 2. Juli 2018 2018-07-022018-08-24 financial-services Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
For our client, an international market leader in the industrial sector we are looking exclusively and on a mandate basis for a Treasury Analyst (m/f) in the Zug region.
The job holder is responsible for a wide variety of Treasury functions covering EMEA and Asia Pacific including cash management and reporting, foreign exchange dealing, treasury management systems development & SOX controls compliance as noted below. This is accomplished mainly through individual contributions but working as a team and across functions is critical in carrying out day to day responsibilities. The treasury team is a key filter for new finance talent and a source of candidates for other finance openings across the firm; consequently, continuous maintenance, development and rotation of a team of highly capable individuals is a key talent management priority.
Treasury Analyst 100% (m/f)
- Oversee the daily cash management and forecasting process including FX trading and investments.
- Optimisation of global liquidity structures.
- Point of contact for banking documentation for liquidity structures and dealing.
- Liaison with UK and international corporate offices, service centres, business units and relationship banks ensuring:
- Efficient cash management, funding and issue handling;
- Efficient management and settling of Transfer pricing invoices;
- Provision by bank of best in class systems, support advice etc;
- Ensure compliance with Treasury controls and procedures;
- Support for new acquisitions both prior and during integration processes.
- Treasury management system (FIS "Integrity") maintenance and continued development:
- Part of team continuing to develop the TMS functionality and Swift connectivity;
- Linking of other treasury systems into TMS;
- Manage procedural & policy changes and documentation;
- Ensure SOX compliance;
- Provide ongoing support to Thomson Reuters corporate and service centre users;
- Provide liaison between TMS vendor support team and users.
- Overview and maintenance of other Treasury systems e.g. bank EFT, FX trading portal and market information suppliers.
- Execution of the centralised FX hedging policy for all operating companies:
- Input to forecasting and exposure analysis;
- Execution of all external and internal FX contracts;
- Periodic transaction/valuation and effectiveness reporting.
- Maintenance of internal SOX compliance at International Treasury department;
- Monitor bank credit ratings to ensure minimum permitted ratings are not breached;
- Maintenance and testing of department’s Business Continuity Plan;
- Ensure documentation of all key processes within the department;
- Ad hoc project support as required e.g. – system implementations, bank RFPs etc.
Graduate (finance/business degree preferred). Holding or studying for ACT qualifications or International equivalent qualification also preferred.
3+ years of treasury related experience or equivalent in a multinational corporation; operational finance experience preferred.
Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate the highest levels of integrity, ethics and candor in all internal and external communications.
- Highly motivated, detail orientated team player who can also work independently with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to contribute at all strategic and operational levels throughout the organisation.
- Advanced level proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel macros, Word, Access, PowerPoint etc).
- Proficient in the application of technology and web-based systems, preferably with experience of bank portals and Treasury Management Systems.
For further information please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.