GL-Accountant Interim 100% (f/m)
Berater Duresa Lika
Aktuell seit 2. Mai 20192019-05-07 2019-06-01 manufacturing-and-production Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters
An international leading company with a strong standing in the market and solid track record in global success is seeking to expand it's team in Zug. An opportunity has arisen for a GL-Accountant Interim 100% (m/f) position within the Finance Department to support the accounting & controlling-team. This assignment runs for 6 months with immediate start and option to extension.
GL-Accountant 100% Interim (m/f)
As a GL-Accountant 100% Interim (m/f) in the Finance Department you will essentially assist with the day to day financial accounting needs of the company whilst simultaneously giving full support to the internal and external reporting processes of the company.
You will be a fundamental link with the reporting line between individuals across the teams.
• Support the monthly/quarterly/annual accounting close activities on both a management and statutory basis
• Coordinate general ledger entries
• Review and maintenance of accounts payables and receivables
• Intercompany reconciliation (each month ensure all intercompany accounts reconcile with counter parties & resolve all issues)
• Perform VAT and tax reportings
• Provide cover across the finance team where necessary
As a key link across teams within the company, a strong and motivated outlook towards your work is essential. Coupled with a positive and hard working ethic to ensure high standards are met.
• Three to five years of accounting experience
• Capable of handling multiple projects and analysing a high-volume of accounts
• Excellent knowledge in Accounting, especially General Ledger Accounting
• Highly motivated with positive attitude
• Strong SAP R3 - FI/CO skills necessary
• English is mandatory and German is considered as a strong asset
If you are keen to join this interesting company as a GL-Accountant Interim 100% (m/f) we look forward to your application.