Senior Accountant 100% (f/m) - Try&Hire
Berater Duresa Lika
Aktuell seit 15. Oktober 20192019-10-23 2019-12-14 it Zug CH CHF 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international leading IT-group company with a strong standing in the market and solid track record in global success is seeking a Senior Accountant 100% (f/m) Try&Hire - IT in their finance department. An opportunity has arisen for the Senior Accountant 100% (m/f) position to support a wide variety of accounting transactions covering general ledger, fixed asset and project accounting. This assignment is planned to start immediately for three months with option to a permanent position.
Senior Accountant 100% (f/m) Try&Hire – IT
As a Senior Accountant 100% (f/m) Try&Hire you will essentially oversee effective accounting of all transactions with full responsibility for general ledger, fixed asset and project accounting. This includes reviewing/approving journal entries and execution reports and performing all balance sheet reconciliations.
- manage the timely and accurate preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual/forecast reporting of financial statements such as the Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- perform the periodic financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation
- conduct reporting of sales, inventory, cycle count adjustments and intercompany true-up analysis and reporting. Work closely with tax department
- execute the finance activities for Cost Centers and Cost Elements in ERP-tool
- oversee capital and fixed assets, including review of monthly reports and asset depreciation, review of project creation, cost accumulation, validate asset transfer details and deactivation, as well as gain or loss in asset retirement; validate asset impairment
As a key link across this assignment within the company, a strong and motivated outlook towards your work is essential. Coupled with a positive and hardworking ethic to ensure high standards are met.
- minimum five years of accounting experience, ideally for large group companies
- strong knowledge of general ledger, fixed asset and project accounting
- excellent knowledge in ERP-Systems and MS-Office package
- highly motivated with positive attitude
- fluent in English mandatory, any other languages are considered as an asset
If you are keen to join this leading company as a Senior Accountant 100% (f/m) Try&Hire – IT, I look forward to receiving for application!