Soft Commodities Specialist 100% (m/f)
Berater Duresa Lika
Aktuell seit 4. Juni 2018Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
A large international company with a strong standing in the market and solid track record in global success is seeking a Soft Commodities Manager (m/f) in Schaffhausen. An opportunity has arisen for the soft commodity manager position within the Supply Management Department to ensure the company´s financial performance in the most effective way.
Soft Commodities Manager 100% (m/f)
As a Soft Commodities Manager 100% (m/f) you will essentially assess the plausibility of financial figures for dairy and grain products whilst simultaneously managing commodity risk of financial commodity derivatives such as swaps, futures and options. You will analyse and present market trends to the director of the department.
- • execute analysis of supply and demand for the portfolio commodities
- • create proposals related to macroeconomic trends for the management
- • support the business and all stakeholders with regular update and concrete information in terms of the positions
- • manage the portfolio of buyers
- • participate in further projects such as identifying further potential for the business related to grain and dairy products as well as leading the development of external information provided by stakeholders involved
As a key link across Purchasing, Supply Chain team within the department, a strong and motivated outlook towards your work is essential. Coupled with a positive and hardworking ethic to ensure high standards are met.
- • minimum five years of hedging strategy experience and minimum three years of practical experience with soft commodities such as dairy & grain products
- • mandatory for this position; extensive know-how of commodity trading and analysis as well as experience on dairy and grains
- • Highly motivated with positive attitude
- • Fluent in English mandatory, any other language is a plus
If you are keen to join this global company as a Soft Commodities Specialist 100% (m/f) and enjoy many further opportunities and development prospects, we look forward to receiving your application.