Berater Miriam Heimdal
Aktuell seit 16. September 2022Zug-and-lucerne-cantons accountancy-finance/business-control 2022-09-16 2022-11-15 manufacturing-and-production Lucerne Lucerne CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Business Controller role has just become available at a global Aviation company with clients from all over the world.
About the Business Controller role:
The company is looking for someone who will work closely with clients and supervise their financial operations. In this role, you will be the point of contact between the client and the group controlling team.
· Reporting during monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
· Implementing the operational planning processes, in particular, the consolidated contribution margin calculation and liquidity planning
· Conducting analysis and providing recommendations for calculations of customer projects and products
· Acting as the financial support for the subsidiaries of the General Aviation business unit abroad
· Being the main contact point between Group Controlling and the General Aviation business unit
To succeed in the role of Business Controller, you will need to be experienced in stakeholder management and have a keen interest in the company's business processes.
· Business studies with a focus on finance and controlling or other equivalent training
· Excellent knowledge of accounting, experience with IFRS and consolidations is an advantage
· Several years of professional experience in the design and implementation of controlling and finance processes across multiple teams and departments
· Sound knowledge in SAP and IBM Cognos Controller
· Excellent analytical skills and a curious mindset
· Fluent communication in German and English, both at least at level C1
· You are a well-presented, adaptable, dynamic, fast-learning team player with a healthy interest in the aircraft industry.
· Financial participation in the company's success
· Flexible working hours
· Promotion of job-related training and further education
· Great social benefits
· Bonuses for successful employee placement
· Reduced meals in staff restaurant and employee discounts
This well-known company is undergoing rapid organic growth and looking to make long-term investments in promising talent. If you are interested in the aviation industry, want to work closely with important clients and a team that values loyalty, teamwork, and commitment, then this role is for you. The company is committed to diversity and encourages everyone with relevant experience to apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Gehaltsspanne: confidentialStandort: ZugVeröffentlicht: 2. September 2022Für unseren Zuger Kunden, einer privaten Unternehmensgruppe mit über 100 Jahren Geschichte in der Energieversorgung der Schweiz, suchen wir für den Standort Zug einen Senior Controller 80-100% (m/w/d)