Accountant / Fund Controller 100% (m/f) – Multif-Family Office
Berater Keith Wyss
Aktuell seit 14. August 2018 2018-08-142018-10-07 accountancy Claridenstrasse 41 8002 Zurich Robert Walters Switzerland
A multinational family office with a strong standing in its field of expertise is seeking to expand their team. A unique opportunity has arisen for an Accountant / Fund Controller 100% (m/f) to become part of the team in their office based in Zurich, Switzerland. Accountant / Fund Controller 100% (m/f) Intl. Multifamily Office Zurich
As Accountant / Fund Controller 100% you will be essential to the day to day financial needs of the business whilst simultaneously giving full support to the internal and external stakeholders. This newly created position will have the main focus on establishing new and optimizing existing financial processes. You will also be part of the investment team with room room to growth in a small firm.
- Oversees all accounting and financial reporting ensuring that fund's financial statements are accurate and comply with fund policies, industry practices, accounting principles and regulatory standards
- Control proper trades execution and cash balances
- Ensures fund's financial and statutory statements are fair and complete and agree with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Complete financial records include four data summaries: a statement of financial position, a statement of profit and loss, a statement of cash flows and a statement of shareholders equity
- Accounting maintenance for various investment and family entities incl. day to day bookkeeping. Responsible for the preparation of budgets and cash forecasting and the consolidation of the financial results of various subsidiary offices worldwide.
- Prepare detailed documentation and analysis of financial data to support the preparation of financial statements including: balance sheet, statement of net worth, income statement, budgets, statement of cash flow etc.
- Participate and initiate improvements of the internal financial controls including the implementation of a new software, identify further areas to simplify processes.
- Collaboration with tax professionals in preparation of tax filings for partnerships, individuals and trusts.
- Perform investment analysis and market review, maintain capital projects records.
- Ad-hoc analyses and projects for the Board of Directors
- Assist in administration of investment documents, review of subscription documents and agreements, maintenance of capital account balance, analysis of gates, fees and contribution requirements.
- Degree in Accounting: Chartered / Certified Public Accountant preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in public/private accounting in a small sized but international work environment, ideally within a multifamily / trust office, experience in back-office in a fund a plus
- Long term commitment and ability to handle proprietary information with discretion
- Highly organized team-player with professional demeanour, strong work ethic and ability to prioritize
- Flexible and proactive with strong communication skills
- Strong IT-Affinity, prior experience with software implementation a plus
- Bloomberg programme knowledge BGIN a plus
This multinational family office offers, apart from a highly central work location in Zurich and attractive remuneration package, a very professional, pleasant and trust-based work environment with many liberties and a healthy work-life balance.
Phone: +41 44 809 3516