Customer Financial Services (M/F)
Berater Marwan Waheishi
Aktuell seit 2. August 2022geneva-regions-french-speaking-regions accountancy-finance/credit-controller 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Geneva CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For this role you will apply specialist knowledge in performing and reviewing specific procedures within and across departments. You are a part of the European Team advising and supporting the biggest clients in all finance matters.
About the company:
Our client is a leading multinational shipment company.
Task and responsibilities:
- You are the point of contact for the internal and external stakeholders regarding invoicing disputes and cash collection and cash application
- Management of bad dept risk and grow revenue
- Negotiation of new contract with clients and assistance with the administrative set up
- Providing credit checks and support the commercial team with your financial expertise
- Periodic review of credit risk of existing and new clients
- Analysing the Swiss market to identify trends and growing business value
- Performing business analyses regarding the sales, pricing, margin.
- Management reports and advising the next steps for the local market
- Participating in optimising projects
- Perform recurring customer portfolio reviews,
- Regular interaction with first line management and external customer.
- Experience in a similar position with financial background.
- Customer service focus with excellent communication and interpersonal competencies
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong analytic and financial skills