Berater Philip Bochsler
Aktuell seit 31. Juli 20192019-08-12 2019-09-29 accountancy Schaffhausen CH CHF 120000 172000 172000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company with a strong standing in the market and solid track record in global success is seeking to expand in Switzerland. An opportunity has arisen for a Sr. Advisor Accounting 100% (m/f) based in Schaffhausen. Sr. Advisor Accounting 100% (m/f) Schaffhausen
As a Sr. adviser Accounting (m/f) in the Finance Department you will essentially manage critical processes related to accounting also reviewing accounting activities and responsible for ensuring accurate financial statements.
- Manage and secure processes to ensure the targets are being met.
- Responsible for general accounting including monthly close processes
- Analyse and report monthly financial statements to the Management
- Prepare and analyse balance sheets and different statements and serve as a connection between the company and the auditors
- Identify and improvements to existing processes
As a key link across the finance Team and Management within the company, a strong and motivated outlook towards your work is essential. Coupled with a positive and hardworking ethic to ensure high standards are met.
- Over 8 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Excellent knowledge and willingness to collaborate with other to solve problems
- Experience in general ledger Account reconciliation
- Strong analytical skill
- English is necessary, other languages are considered as an asset
If you are keen to join this interesting company as a Sr. Advisor Accounting 100% (m/f) we look forward to your application.