Treasury Analyst 100%
Berater Philip Bochsler
Aktuell seit 8. Mai 20192019-05-20 2019-07-07 manufacturing-and-production Zurich CH CHF 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ch https://www.robertwalters.ch/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international leading automotive company with a strong standing in the market and solid track record in global success in the German speaking region is looking for you. An exclusive opportunity has arisen for a Treasury & Cash Management Analyst 100% (f/w) within the company to support the team, based in the German speaking region.
Treasury & Cash Management Analyst 100% (f/m)
As a Treasury & Cash Management Analyst in the company you will essentially be responsible for all the treasury and cash management activities focusing on global regions.
• Conduct entire process for the cash liquidity
• Handle funding through ERP system
• Implement forecast models
• Take care of all cash management and treasury related questions
• Collaborate with banks and different stakeholders to ensure efficient process
• Interact with business departments to secure high compliance requirements within the group
• Support with other treasury projects if needed.
As a key link across the support of the team within the company, a strong and motivated outlook towards your work is essential. Coupled with a positive and hardworking ethic to ensure high standards are met.
• At least three years of treasury experience from a large international environment
• Analytical capacities and understanding of integrity
• Highly motivated with positive attitude
• Advanced MS Excel-Modelling skills necessary
• English mandatory, any other language is a plus
• Degree in economics, finance or treasury is ideal
If you are keen to join this interesting company as a Treasury & Cash Management Analyst 100% (f/m) we look forward to your application.